A lot of business owners are now looking to Brex.com as their financial institution of choice, and we think this is great! Let’s take a look at what you need to know about Brex before you join them, and see if it is the right bank for you. First and foremost, Brex is a payment provider that offers to open accounts for you online through their website, and they do it at no cost. They handle all the administration responsibilities of your personal information including your identity, address and contact details. If you are a big fan of modern banking tools, then Brex is a company you will want to seriously consider. Here are 6 reasons why you need to try out Brex:
1. You can open a bank account with Brex online in as little as 5 minutes and instantly get access to virtual cards which can be used while you wait for the physical card to be delivered.
2. Provides the option to add a number of different team members to your account so everyone can have access to the account information in one place.
3. One of the best online banking dashboard designs which makes it easy to track all your transactions. We think the mobile app is also user-friendly and looks to be updated frequently.
4. We found that customer service was excellent when we made the phone call. The staff were very helpful in answering questions about the account.
5. Allows users to build business credit with a credit card paid daily.
6. They have a fantastic rewards program that allows users to earn points for each transaction
Check out their site for more information about how their smart banking tools can also help grow your business
Imperfect Foods Review
Instant Pot, Vegetarian, Treats, Gluten-Free Protein-based, Smoothies, and More...
Work from home, Parenting, Exercise, Book Review, Movie Recommendations and More...
Find Us On Social Media
Most Viewed Recipes
No Thermometer Yogurt Instant Pot
Dairy Free Instant Pot YogurtYes, it IS possible to make yogurt in your Instant Pot, and you can successfully do it without a special thermometer! This recipe is specifically made dairy free & vegan, we will be posting a dairy version soon!Disclaimer: First things...
A Beginner’s Guide To Making Bread
A Beginner's Guide To Making BreadThere is nothing better than the smell of bread cooking in the oven and a warm slice of fresh, homemade bread covered in melted butter and jam straight from the oven. Photo by Jason Briscoe on Unsplash Some new bakers shy away from...
Instant Pot Mongolian Beef
This recipe has been a long time coming and I am happy to share it with you finally! One of Roy’s favorite foods is Mongolian Beef and we have eaten a LOT of it from many different takeout and eat in places. Before the Instant Pot I had not been able to make a decent batch that was easy to replicate but this recipe is IT!